And we didn't even melt.
It was a fantastic run! Whenever I see someone exercising in foul weather I always assume they got stuck outside when in started raining and now are headed home. As I looped past my house three times I realized this is not always the case. Thanks to newly-downloaded Queen on my ipod, I even did some tough hill work at the end. Yay me!
Today I am thinking about:
- Ways to stay present and keep Macy centered when she goes low and/or gets frustrated
- Why my ears, scalp and legs and under-arms get so itchy after showering
- That the cherry blossoms are absolutely gorgeous and I should take the kids to stand beneath them
- That anyone interested in learning what a diabetic low feels like should visit www.sixuntilme.com and watch Kerri's 2/5 vlog. Amazing insight.
- That I can learn a lot from Miley about enjoying the moment
- Quiche (I'm making it for dinner)
- Polka dots