What I'm running FROM:
- The feeling of helplessness: Fear of Macy's lows. Particularly at night or when she's at school. I often feel like it's my fault-- did I give her too much insulin? Too little food? Am I so bad at math that I miscalculated her carbs?
- Anger: See above.
- Muffin top: The way I see it, Oil spills. Milk spills. But mid-section spills? Enough of that already!
What I'm running TOWARD:
- Peace of mind: I sort so much out when I run.
- Strength: Five miles! I love the way it feels when I push myself a little bit more.
- Balance: Running is one of the only things I do by myself, just for me.
- Health: Fresh ocean air and my heart is pumping!
- Joy: I absolutely love running!