Welcome to Reflections of a Buddhist Pole Dancer!



Saturday, May 30, 2009

A few questions for me

Is today the day?
Is it the day the bullsh*t stops?
The day that only truly important things matter?
Is it the day I do what I say? Do what I want?
Is today the day that I do what my heart begs me to do?
Is it the day of beginnings or the day of endings?
Will I be happy with what I've exchanged one day of my life for when I slip under the covers and nod off to sleep?
Will I get another chance or is today all I have left?
Will I get to play again? Will they ask me? Invite me?
Will I still matter to them? Is it too late?
Will he still want me? Will he still want to be mine? Or is he too tired...too?
I am nervous with anicipation,
reluctant to move forward because I'm fearing the end.
Wanting to hold the pause button as I get myself together and can finally be who I am supposed to be.
Is today the day I press play?

No comments: