- Eating Right: No sugar, lots of fresh foods at regular intervals
- Sleeping: Eight *uninterrupted* hours, please!
- Engaging in Daily Physical Activity: Running, kickboxing, kettlebell workouts
- Playing: Pole, please!
- Reading stuff that keeps me focused
- Spending Quiet Time In The Morning (dare I say meditation?) when I can set my day.
Doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, picking up toys and running errands are NOT on my list! But truly I spend more time prioritizing those things than fitting in what really matters. Is this an AHA moment? Heck no! I've known this all along. Then why don't I follow my own owner's manual? Like all the owner's manuals for important things in my life, I often don't know where it is. I'll have to think about that one for a bit...
I'm excited about being an Honoree for the Santa Cruz Team In Training Marathoners! I meet them tomorrow for a picnic in the redwoods. It feels good to be stepping outside of myself and getting involved in something great. It's been a while.