Seriously... long time-- no blog!!! What gives? Life, marriage, separation, remarriage (same guy!), kids, work, depression, elation, etc...etc....
So I though the best way to return would be to re-do my version of the Proust Survey. No over-thinking it... here goes:
1. I am one happy girl because I am loved and I love.
2. I am courageous when I resurface and try again.
3. I am most compassionate toward animals. (So sorry, Black Pearl.)
4. When I see myself as complete I am balancing exercise, good reads and good food. Also, when I am giving, giving, giving instead of wanting.
5. I am working on acceptance and compassion. Self love is harder than it sounds.
6. Every woman needs to know she is complete, as is.
7. If I had a magic wand I'd cure diabetes, erase vanity and arrogance and give all dogs a home.
8. I’ll be best remembered for my passion in the classroom.